(Updated as of 8 March 2016)
If you are a retailer with a storefront or have an online website, please contact us for a Wholesale Application Form. With the information provided we will determine if you are eligible.
• Minimum Order and Reorders: $300.00 Retail
• A valid Federal ID Number and a copy of your State Resale Certificate is required.
• We do not ship to Post Office Boxes. A valid physical shipping address is required.
• All orders are prepaid and require payment via PAYPAL or by CREDIT CARD.
• Once payment has been received, orders are processed within 48 hours unless otherwise requested.
• Most products are offered at a wholesale discount between 40%-50%.
• Shipping and handling charges are added to all orders and are the responsibility of the customer except when special offers are in place.
HOW TO ORDER:
• You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an order form.
• You can contact us by telephone at (205) 681-9455.
• Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation and tracking information.
• An order cannot be modified or canceled once it has been processed.
Only authorized buyers are allowed to place orders. Accounts are limited to five (5) authorized buyers. Only the business owner (the name appearing on the account application) may change, add, or remove an authorized buyer. All authorized buyers must be employees of the business/account.
It is Krullstone Publishing’s policy that wholesale account orders are returnable under these conditions:
• You must acquire an RAN (Return Authorization Number)
• Inventory must be in resalable condition.
• Books may be returned within 60 days of purchase; other products must be returned within 30 days.
• A credit is issued; refunds are not given.
• If you are in receipt of damaged product from Krullstone Publishing, proof of damaged product must be submitted within three (3) business days of receipt. Retain all packaging so the carrier can file a complete report. Without a carrier report, credits for damage will not be issued.