The publishing world has changed significantly over the centuries. While publishing appears to be a simple business, there’s actually a lot that goes into getting a title buyer ready. A high quality publishing house allows writers to join a professional group of individuals in a collaboration on their title. This is where you want to be.
The vast majority of authors have to self-publish if they are going to see their books materialize simply because traditional publishing houses can only afford to publish a handful of authors each year. When writers decide to self-publish, often all they see are the royalties they will make — 60 to 70% or so of the net sale price via a self-publishing platform. The necessary costs of properly editing, production, marketing, and distribution are not entertained as vital components to publishing a quality book. Sixty or seventy percent of zero is still zero, and that is close to the number of copies many, if not most, self-published titles sell because the author cut too many corners.
There are levels of self-publishing, and one of them is right for you. Krullstone Publishing represents integrity, advises objectively, and offers support for all of its authors. We are here to assist you in making the best choices to ensure you reach your goals and realize your dreams — whatever they are.
You need a publisher regardless of the format you choose to objectively deliver your content. Krullstone’s role as your publisher is wide-ranging.
• We review your project and advise you on the route that is best for you — traditional print,
print-on-demand, eBook, or a combination thereof. Our team is well-versed and experienced
in all areas of production. Krullstone instructs you on what needs to be done to get your manuscript out
of your head and into a finished book.
• Our publishing model is to assemble high-quality content. We offer invaluable editorial input. Without it, your title will never realize its full
potential. Our editorial services include developmental editing, copy editing, line editing, etc., for fiction, non-fiction, children's, historical, etc.
• Krullstone will optimally design your book for ease of reading and to stand out in a crowd.
• If your book needs illustrations, our design team will choose an artist that fits your genre.
• We make sure your content is available worldwide. KP has full distribution capabilities, from warehousing to invoicing. Our professionals keep
up with sophisticated reading choices and trends; they know the best way to shape and distribute your work.
• Krullstone provides marketing strategies that put your work in front of the right audience.
• We bring 40 years of publishing experience to the table. Krullstone is a full service publishing company, performing all of the tasks necessary
to produce a high-quality product.